School Enrolment Policy
I have read and understand the schools enrolment policy which is located under Our Policies.
- I understand that allocation of places in the school is strictly on preference in siblings of students already enrolled in HETNS and applications made in date order. For further details please refer to our enrolment policy.
- I understand that siblings of children already in the school will be given preference if pre-enrolled by October 31st before the date of entry.
- I understand that, after sibling places are offered, allocation of places in the school is strictly on application date order (for further details please refer to the enrolment policy)
- I understand that it is my responsibility to inform the school of any change of contact details, or circumstances, i.e. change of address, telephone nos. email address, etc.
- I understand that a fully completed pre-enrolment form does not guarantee an offer of a place in the school.
- I understand that I must reply to a confirmed offer of a place for a child within the specified time; otherwise the child’s place will be forfeited on the list.
- I understand that I can defer a child’s place to the following academic year, but that this does not guarantee that the child will be offered a place the following year. (For further details please refer to the enrolment policy.)
- I understand that Junior Infants must be 4 years of age, by 1st June, for the year they are being pre-enrolled.
- I have read and understand the school enrolment policy.
- I have read and understand the school’s Positive Behaviour Policy and will commit to my child adhering to it.
- I confirm that I am the parent/legal guardian of the child named below.
- I have read and understand the Fair Processing Notice to Parents/ Guardians located under Our Policies